Tagged by I finally had the gumption and time to do this!
First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
Ten things about me!
1) Well, shoot. Um...I have been playing softball for 15 years now.
2) I am an aunt!
3) I am allergic to poison ivy and sulfa drugs.
4) I am studying to become a nurse.
5) I bake...frequently. My specialty is Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. I call it diabetes in a bowl.
6) I live in Kansas.
7) I am a member of Alpha Chi Omega, one of the sororities on campus.
8) I work as a lifeguard and a waitress in the summer.
9) One of my favorite games of all time is Zoo Tycoon.
10) I am going to studying abroad in Reading, England next fall.
My answers to 10 Questions:1. If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
- I would want to work at a Zoo. Being around animals just sounds fun.
2. What if you had one wish that could be granted without any ways for it to backfire in any way?
-I would wish for the power to shape shift into anything. I could become anything I want. I would become a dragon just for the hell of it. I would also like to shape shift into a cat too. That would be awesome.
3. Favorite Color?
-Oooh...that's a tough one. I never can decide. I'm going to have to say light blue for now.
4. What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
-I had to save a little girl in the pool I work at last summer. She decided that she could swim without her dad and her dad and I both leaped in.
5. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
-That I am now a student athlete at my university. It was a goal I was working toward for many years and to finally accomplish it was a big achievment.
6. If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
-Queen Elizabeth I. She was a powerhouse and I just want to bask in her presence.
7. How would you describe your style, as in how you dress?
-Depends on my mood. When I'm feeling lazy, I can be found in sweatpants/yogapants and a softball or AXO t-shirt. When I'm not feeling lazy, you can find me in tights or jeans with a comfortable sweater or top. I guess my overall style is Comfortable.
8. Who are some people you’d like to meet someday?
-Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Stone, and J.K. Rowling.
9. What did you get for Christmas? (updated the question b/c Christmas is over)
-Assassin's Creed IV...which is a big reason why I'm not that active recently. A cardigan, perfume, a picture frame, and a new bag.
10. What are your plans for 2014?
-Get a higher GPA than I did last semester, get more playing time on the field, make more friends, and to experience as much as I can when I study in England.
Your 10 questions
1. If you could live in any fictional world, what world would it be?
2. What character would you be determined to meet in the world mentioned above?
3. Favorite food?
4. What is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling down?
5. Who is the most influential person in your life?
6. Who was your first love?
7. What part of the world do you live in?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. Favorite song?
10. Favorite time in history?