|Ziio and baby Raton|
Two Worlds, One Sky: Chapter 11Two Worlds, One Sky: Chapter 11 by Silverwing100
The snow seemed to mute every sound throughout Davenport. Connor grunted as his leg sunk down into a deep snowdrift. With another grunt, he managed to pull himself out and kept trudging along as well as he could. He was just glad he was able to get Ellen and her daughter, Maria, here before the storm that brought this hit Davenport.
He was also thrilled when Ellie accompanied them, bringing letters from their French and Hessian contacts.
The Assassin’s cheeks started to heat up, and it wasn’t because of the nipping cold.
Connor finally decided to stop avoiding his feelings, and he was determined to tell Ellie how he felt…eventually.
His heart would start to jump erratically when the thought came up. How was he going to tell her? When would be a good time to tell her? Should he wait until his mission is over? Should he just walk right up to her and tell her?
He instantly pushed that idea out of his head. This was one thing he was determined to think through thoroughly
Tagged by I finally had the gumption and time to do this!
First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
1) Well, shoot. Um...I have been playing softball for 15 years now.
2) I am an aunt!
3) I am allergic to poison ivy and sulfa drugs.
4) I am studying to become a nurse.
5) I bake...frequently. My specialty is Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. I call it diabetes in a bowl.
6) I live in Kansas.
7) I am a member of Alpha Chi Omega, one of the sororities on campus.
8) I work as a lifeguard and a waitress in the summer.
9) One of my favorite games of all time is Zoo Tycoon.
10) I am going to studying abroad in Reading, England next fall.
1. If you could live in any fictional world, what world would it be?
2. What character would you be determined to meet in the world mentioned above?
3. Favorite food?
4. What is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling down?
5. Who is the most influential person in your life?
6. Who was your first love?
7. What part of the world do you live in?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. Favorite song?
10. Favorite time in history?