|Ziio and baby Raton|
Two Worlds, One Sky: Chapter 13Two Worlds, One Sky: Chapter 13 by Silverwing100
“You big oaf! How hard is it to stay out of trouble?”
Connor ducked his head sheepishly as Ellie cleaned out the wound on his back. He had found the Templar in the Boston Brawlers Ellie found. He had managed to get in their big tournament earlier that day. By the end of it all, Connor had a black eye, a cut on his eyebrow, and a long, shallow gash running from his left shoulder blade to the lower right side of his back from a sword. Now, he was sitting on the table in the Johnston’s safehouse and Ellie was tending to his wounds.
The citizens of Boston bustled around outside as Ellie kept grumbling. “Honestly, I can’t help but almost worry myself sick whenever you go out now. How did you even get this one? You were in a fist fight!” she exclaimed, tapping his back.
Connor felt his cheeks heat up as she gently rested her hand on his shoulder. He heard the slosh of water as Ellie dipped her rag into a nearby bowl. He hoped she could not see the bl
Tagged by I finally had the gumption and time to do this!
First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
1) Well, shoot. Um...I have been playing softball for 15 years now.
2) I am an aunt!
3) I am allergic to poison ivy and sulfa drugs.
4) I am studying to become a nurse.
5) I bake...frequently. My specialty is Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. I call it diabetes in a bowl.
6) I live in Kansas.
7) I am a member of Alpha Chi Omega, one of the sororities on campus.
8) I work as a lifeguard and a waitress in the summer.
9) One of my favorite games of all time is Zoo Tycoon.
10) I am going to studying abroad in Reading, England next fall.
1. If you could live in any fictional world, what world would it be?
2. What character would you be determined to meet in the world mentioned above?
3. Favorite food?
4. What is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling down?
5. Who is the most influential person in your life?
6. Who was your first love?
7. What part of the world do you live in?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. Favorite song?
10. Favorite time in history?