|Connor and Ellie...again|
Arrows and Mustangs: Chapter 5Arrows and Mustangs: Chapter 5 by Silverwing100
“So, your mother wants you and Connor over here at around 4 o’ clock. Will that work?”
Haytham pinched the bridge of his nose as he tried to think if it was a suitable time. He truly never had to plan for Christmas before Connor came to live with him. It was usually just him going over to his parents’ for a few hours and then going home. Now that Tessa had a grandson to officially dote on, she wasn’t holding back. “It should.”
“Perfect! Will the girlfriend come?” Edward laughed.
Haytham almost rolled his eyes. His parents took to Connor like a charm, thankfully, and they loved Ellie almost just as much. Speaking of them…
The two teenagers’ banter could be heard from the living room. Haytham listened in the ‘weapon room’ for a moment and held back a chuckle when he heard Ellie bossing Connor around as they decorated the tree.
“You don’t want ornaments to be too close together. It’ll look too
Hello! I'm Frankie. But, you can call me Silverwing or Frankie; either way is okay. |
I am a college athlete that's living the dream. I am currently a Pre-Nursing major and an Art History minor. When I'm not crying over classes, I write and draw.
I hope you enjoy my art and writings and have a good experience visiting my gallery.
Current Residence: A house
Favourite genre of music: again, too many to choose from
Favourite style of art: Cartoon/Manga, Anime, Impressionism
MP3 player of choice: Zune
Favourite cartoon character: Scooby Doo
Personal Quote: Have Faith
and here is a link to my tumblr where I post my art lovlies!
Tagged by I finally had the gumption and time to do this!
First, here are some rules for those who want to go on a journey!
1. - You must posts these rules.
2.- Each person has to share 10 things about them
3.- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4.- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
5.- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6.- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
7.- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
8.- No tag-backs
9.- You can't say that you don't do tags.
10.-You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY
1) Well, shoot. Um...I have been playing softball for 15 years now.
2) I am an aunt!
3) I am allergic to poison ivy and sulfa drugs.
4) I am studying to become a nurse.
5) I bake...frequently. My specialty is Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. I call it diabetes in a bowl.
6) I live in Kansas.
7) I am a member of Alpha Chi Omega, one of the sororities on campus.
8) I work as a lifeguard and a waitress in the summer.
9) One of my favorite games of all time is Zoo Tycoon.
10) I am going to studying abroad in Reading, England next fall.
1. If you could live in any fictional world, what world would it be?
2. What character would you be determined to meet in the world mentioned above?
3. Favorite food?
4. What is your favorite thing to do when you're feeling down?
5. Who is the most influential person in your life?
6. Who was your first love?
7. What part of the world do you live in?
8. What would be your dream job?
9. Favorite song?
10. Favorite time in history?